Join our Team
We hope that employment here will not be just a “job,” but rather a place where you can enjoy the fulfillment of giving to those in need, a place to meet people and develop friendships, and a place where you can develop yourself and your abilities.
New Positions Available:
32+ hours a week
Must be available both shifts
Morning(6am-2:30pm) and Evening (2pm-8pm)shifts,
Includes weekends (every 3rd weekend off)
Reliability, Attention to detail, and Positive Attitude a must
Must pass background check
Call Chad at Franklin County Rehab
Full-Time: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm.
Major Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet visitors coming into the facility, greet new admissions and direct them to where they are staying.
- Respond to requests for information, inquiries and provide assistance.
- Answer the phone in a timely fashion with a proper greeting.
- Respond to voice or e-mail messages timely, send and receive faxes.
- Assist Administrator with tasks and projects.
- Setup resident transportation for appointments.
- Maintain resident charts. This includes breaking down charts after resident’s discharge from the facility. Starting new charts and making sure paperwork is filed accurately within them.
- Maintain resident business office files.
- Setup new hire packets, pre-hire appointments and provide orientation for new staff.
- Order supplies as required.
- Maintain personnel and personnel medical files, and file accurately the paperwork that goes in them.
- Perform general clerical duties including organizing, filing, shredding and photocopying documents and files.
- Maintain the quality assurance binder, and prepare minutes for this meeting.
- Maintain therapy plan of care for residents, and obtain physician signature when required.
- Compose written correspondence and materials; create and update department forms when requested.
- Update census forms; maintain an accurate resident count with the business office.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail.
- Perform assigned responsibilities, duties and tasks according to established practices, procedures, techniques and standards in a safe manner and with minimal supervision.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the FCRC Code of Conduct, policies and procedures, applicable federal and state laws and applicable professional standards.
- Promotes adherence to FCRC’s Code of Business Conduct.
Job Application Form
If you would like to work for Franklin County Rehab, please fill out our job application form below.
Current Job Openings:
- Administrative Assistant- Full-Time
- Dishwasher/Kitchen Assistant
- RN – Nights & Evenings – Per Diem/Part-Time
Part Time Staff Development Nurse
Part Time MDS Coordinator
- Excellent benefit package available. If interested, send resume to Human Resources
Why should you become a volunteer?
You can benefit both the residents and our facility by:
- Enhancing the lives of residents and health care providers
- Improving the public perception of aging
- Offering choices related to community involvement
- Promoting and improving residents’ quality of life
- Improving your residents’ mental outlook through social engagement activities
What can you offer as a Volunteer?
Conversation – Simply visiting with and reading to our residents would delight them.
Special Talents – Art, music, second language, arts and crafts, baking, gardening, flower arranging, acting / improvisation, joke-telling, storytelling . . . and the list goes on and on.
Host a Men’s Club – You can play cards, tell hunting stories, watch a western, talk fishing, talk farming or even discuss politics. We also have a few veterans in the house that would love to share their experiences with someone “who understands.”
Host a Ladies’ Social – this is the perfect opportunity to show off that knitting project, some of your favorite recipes, family photos, etc. You could have a tea party and just chat.
Pet Therapy – Bring in your favorite, friendly pet. The elderly love to see animals!
Or, come in and bring a deck of cards or your favorite board game. Our residents would love to play!
How much of my time will I need to give?
That’s entirely up to you! You can volunteer as much or as little as you wish.
Please fill out the job application form to become a volunteer. A criminal and abuse background check is required.