Join our Team
We hope that employment here will not be just a “job,” but rather a place where you can enjoy the fulfillment of giving to those in need, a place to meet people and develop friendships, and a place where you can develop yourself and your abilities.
Current Job Openings Spotlight:
Enrichment LNA (Morning): Monday through Friday 7:00-3:30 and every other weekend, 7:00-3:30
Enrichment LNA (Mid-Day): Monday through Friday 11:00-7:30 and every other weekend, 11:00-7:30
Franklin County Rehab Center is seeking compassionate, patient, tactful, and most of all fun individuals to join our Enrichment Department as Enrichment LNAs. Franklin County Rehab Center is a CMS 5 Star Rated, 64 bed Skilled Nursing Facility dedicated to enriching the lives of the people we serve within our community while providing quality healthcare with superior customer service, along with a commitment to excellence, compassion, respect and integrity. The Enrichment LNA is an essential part of the Franklin County Rehab team.
Some of the job duties of an Enrichment LNA include:
- Under the guidance and supervision of the Director of Enrichment, assists in providing life enrichment programs and activities to maintain highest quality of life for Residents building and maintaining their interpersonal relationships, social skills and confidence in group activities.
- Assists in Activity calendar planning and coordination of activities
- Takes initiative to engage with residents to identify their interests and abilities to help encourage attendance in programs
- Collaborate with other staff members to plan and generate ideas to improve the activities program
- Facilitate group programs as assigned in a timely and efficient manner assisting residents in maintaining interest and focus and re-directing as needed
- Coordinates and accompanies residents on outings as directed ensuring resident safety
- May participate in Music and Memory, Aroma Therapy, and Facility Hospitality programs as directed by Director of Enrichment
- Provide person-centered direct care to residents on specified shift in accordance with LNA plan of care including but not limited to; assisting with dining experience, bathing, dressing, positioning, toileting, transferring, hair, nail and mouth care, incontinence care
- When providing direct patient care, assures resident safety by following resident specific care plan, transfers, and utilizing gait belts, answering call lights and addressing resident needs quickly
- Assists with breakfast restaurant
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications for an Enrichment LNA include:
- Current and valid LNA license
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of LNA experience preferred
- Knowledge of Aromatherapy is a plus
- Must be able to pass background checks
Director of Nursing
Unique opportunity for Director of Nursing at Franklin County Rehab Center. Come join a nursing team with a patient and staff centered philosophy. Franklin County Rehab Center is looking for a dynamic person to join our clinical team with evidence of strong supervision and leadership skills. Franklin County Rehab Center is a 64-bed skilled nursing facility with a 20-bed dedicated fast paced rehabilitation unit. The ideal candidate will have experience with electronic health records, knowledge of QAPI, Interact, and other Quality Measures within long term care preferred.
Qualifications for this dynamic position:
- Current VT RN License
- BSN required
- Experience in nursing with 5 or more years’ experience in long term care preferred
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience
Franklin County Rehab Center is a CMS five star rated facility and is the recipient of the 2016 Vermont State Quality of life Award Recipient, US News and Report Top Nursing Homes in the County, QAPI accredited and has received the AHCA Bronze Award.
Job Application Form
If you would like to work for Franklin County Rehab, please fill out our job application form below.
All Current Job Openings:
- Enrichment LNA
- Director of Nursing
- Evening LNAs
- Night Shift Nurse
- Per Diem Day Shift Weekend LNA
- Night Shift LNAs
Why should you become a volunteer?
You can benefit both the residents and our facility by:
- Enhancing the lives of residents and health care providers
- Improving the public perception of aging
- Offering choices related to community involvement
- Promoting and improving residents’ quality of life
- Improving your residents’ mental outlook through social engagement activities
What can you offer as a Volunteer?
Conversation – Simply visiting with and reading to our residents would delight them.
Special Talents – Art, music, second language, arts and crafts, baking, gardening, flower arranging, acting / improvisation, joke-telling, storytelling . . . and the list goes on and on.
Host a Men’s Club – You can play cards, tell hunting stories, watch a western, talk fishing, talk farming or even discuss politics. We also have a few veterans in the house that would love to share their experiences with someone “who understands.”
Host a Ladies’ Social – this is the perfect opportunity to show off that knitting project, some of your favorite recipes, family photos, etc. You could have a tea party and just chat.
Pet Therapy – Bring in your favorite, friendly pet. The elderly love to see animals!
Or, come in and bring a deck of cards or your favorite board game. Our residents would love to play!
How much of my time will I need to give?
That’s entirely up to you! You can volunteer as much or as little as you wish.
Please fill out the job application form to become a volunteer. A criminal and abuse background check is required.