Join our Team
We hope that employment here will not be just a “job”, but rather a place where you can enjoy the fulfillment of giving to those in need, a place to meet people and develop friendships, and a place where you can develop yourself and your abilities.
Current Job Openings Spotlight:
Currently we are interviewing for a full-time day shift RN position. Responsibilities include the following:
- Skilled nursing and sub-acute rehabilitation care on a 22 bed unit
- Medication and treatment administration
- Supervision of LNAs
- Patient assessments
- Documentation in EMR systems
- Acting as a liaison between residents, physicians and other clinical staff
- Position includes charge nurse duties on Wednesdays and every other weekend
Challenge yourself with a career in the ever expanding field of geriatric care!
Franklin County Rehab Center is a CMS five star rated facility and is the recipient of the 2016 Vermont State Quality of life Award Recipient, US News and Report Top Nursing Homes in the County, QAPI accredited and has received the AHCA Bronze Award.
Job Application Form
If you would like to work for Franklin County Rehab, please fill out our job application form below.
All Current Job Openings:
- Full Time Activity LNA
- Per Diem Evening Charge Nurse
- Evening LNAs
- Night Shift Nurse- Full Time and Part Time
- Per Diem Weekend LNA – Evenings and Nights
Why should you become a volunteer?
You can benefit both the residents and our facility by:
- Enhancing the lives of residents and health care providers
- Improving the public perception of aging
- Offering choices related to community involvement
- Promoting and improving residents’ quality of life
- Improving your residents’ mental outlook through social engagement activities
What can you offer as a Volunteer?
Conversation – Simply visiting with and reading to our residents would delight them.
Special Talents – Art, music, second language, arts and crafts, baking, gardening, flower arranging, acting / improvisation, joke-telling, storytelling . . . and the list goes on and on.
Host a Men’s Club – You can play cards, tell hunting stories, watch a western, talk fishing, talk farming or even discuss politics. We also have a few veterans in the house that would love to share their experiences with someone “who understands.”
Host a Ladies’ Social – this is the perfect opportunity to show off that knitting project, some of your favorite recipes, family photos, etc. You could have a tea party and just chat.
Pet Therapy – Bring in your favorite, friendly pet. The elderly love to see animals!
Or, come in and bring a deck of cards or your favorite board game. Our residents would love to play!
How much of my time will I need to give?
That’s entirely up to you! You can volunteer as much or as little as you wish.
Please fill out the job application form to become a volunteer. A criminal and abuse background check is required.